Wednesday, April 14

I am Back...

Posted by Unknown
Hello fellow traders, its been while. Lots of  changes happen in my life, difficult choises made, but I am back here as full time options trader. Yes thats right, I have finally quitted my job as an accountant in order to pursue my dream of financial freedom away from office space, and far far way from daily commuting. If you live in London you know what I mean.

So as i said I have been very busy for the past two months organising my life, but I also spent lots of time doing research of finding appropriate broker, strategy etc.

Let me share with you my findings. Do you know that in UK, hardly any broker offers options trading; everything is spread betting, CFDs, shares...and if they have then the commisions and fees are sky high, and I dont even want to start commenting of what they say "state of art platform"(except for Interactive Brokers).
Then i said OK, I will try to open account with some of the US brokers, but you know what, most of them are not allowing UK residents to open account with them. Luckuly, I am Macedonian so got to open account with Thinkorswim and TD Ameritrade. Love the platform, especially their options to trade direct from screen and also opportunitynot only  to see quotes for options chains, but also for options spreads. See the picture below (click on picture to enlarge):




At the present I like to trade condors and butterflies, you might think that in these bullish times thats nonsense, but did I mention that i do Day Options trading on SPX. Its low cost low risk and returns are quite high in volatile days. See below:





More explanation next ttime, but for now have a look at my YTD profits:


0 comments:

Post a Comment